Coffee Gurus

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Poor Neglected La Pavoni Site


I just took a look at the instructional site on how to use a La Pavoni espresso coffee maker . Wow! It has been over 8 years, and my last update was in June of 2000. It is about time I updated the site and put it into a format that is easier to use and easier to maintain.

The resource was written to document what I'd done to pull good espresso from the machine. I left it up to help others along, but I still get appreciative emails on a regular basis.

When I rebuild the site, I'll add the know-how that I've accumulated over the years and include the tips and tricks from the emails that I've received. Stay tuned...

3 Comments:

  • I'm looking forward to it!

    By Blogger brunsli, at 12:54 AM  

  • I have used the internet archive's way back machine to surf through the old comments and learn about using my new machine, but I would love to see the site revived. And perhaps even grow into a bigger community!

    In anycase, thanks for helping out!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 PM  

  • Love your info. My old Pavoni, unused for several years, now gives me a burnt rubber taste. Do I just need new gaskets?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home